- First of all make sure you have a blender.
- Next, stock up on frozen fruit. You will need them for smoothies.
- Another good thing is to get powdered Slimfast to mix in those smoothies.
- Get potatoes and learn to like potato soup, smooth at first then you can add lumps after the gums heal.
- Stock up on creamed soups, No teeth no chewing! LOL
- have gauze on hand
- a toothbrush for your tongue and gums(don't use it on gums until they heal!)
- make sure you have multi vitamins as you will be not taking in enough of the necessary stuff
- AND PAINS PILLS ARE TO BE TAKEN!!!!!!
- and think of the smile you will have after you get your new choppers!
Monday, February 9, 2009
My advice to anyone that is going to have all their teeth removed.
at 9:25 PM