Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tuesday I took Pat to the dentist and he had his bottom teeth puled. He had his top done years ago. Now we really look like a hillbilly couple complete with broke down cars in the yard, chickens running around and a lazy dog. LOL

I am ready for spring. I don't know why I am ready other than the fact I am sick of being in the house. I am tired of my back hurting simply because the weather has rain in the forecast. Heck I can tell when the rain is coming before seeing the forecast.

I have my Brussels sprouts and broccoli plants ready to be put in the ground. I just don't have the ground ready. Hard to till wet ground.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get your garden going soon. It is usually the end of May before we can do that here. I don't garden anymore but used to. Spring is coming and it's only 21 days away now so there is cause for hope. 'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,