Friday, February 20, 2009

Help needed for Hearts

Brook is involved in a fund raising effort for the American Heart Association. Please read and do what you can do.

Hello! Did you know Jump Rope For Heart has been around for 30 years? I am so excited to be a part of this special celebration at my school. I am jumping rope and raising money to help the American Heart Association fight heart disease and stroke in Jump Rope For Heart. Can you please help me by making a donation that will help save lives? The American Heart Association's online fundraising website has a minimum donation amount of $25.00. If you want to donate less, that's ok. You can just send the check right to me and I'll make sure the American Heart Association gets it.

Benjamin has survived two open-heart surgeries and is an active volunteer for the American Heart Association. Benjamin has been participating in events, raising awareness and raising funds since he was 2 years old. See a video interview with Benjamin at
http://www.americanheart.org/downloadable/heart/flash/flash_content/Benjaminstory.wmv

The American Heart Association is a 501(c)3 organization which all donations to Jump Rope for Heart and Hoops for Heart are tax deductible. Everyone that makes an on-line contribution will instantly receive a confirmation e-mail that includes the amount donated along with the American Heart Association’s Federal Tax ID #.

Thanks for your support of the American Heart Association’
Thanks for your support and helping me save lives! Support research, education, and community programs leading the fight against America’s No. 1 killer, cardiovascular disease by donating to American Heart Association’s Jump Rope For Heart.

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support American Heart
Association - Greater Southeast Affiliate

If you wish to donate and you cannot do the minimum amount, you can mail me a check or money order made out to The American Heart Association. Email me at csandhollow@gmail.com for my address.

2 comments:

  1. It is true that Jump Rope for Hearts has been around all that time. My children, the youngest of which will be 29 this year all did that Jump Rope for Hearts when they were kids in grade school. I didn't realize they were still doing it. Good luck with your efforts! It is a great cause.
    'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can remember both my kids doing this in elementary school.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,