10 good things
1. I survived turning 47 on Monday.
2. I did not take the bait when someone wanted to fight.
3. Brook was given permission to test for 2nd degree brown belt.
4. Belle was delivered to her new owners and she is happy.
5. I now have my front yard back because of #4.
6. Susie had 4 kittens this week.
7. I fit into a pair of size smaller pants.
8. My googles I wear on the motorcycle were replaced free. The padding had come off.
9. I had a good talk with my friend that moved back in town.
10. The other hen is walking around with 6 baby chicks now.