Thursday, August 7, 2008

Food Brook and other stuff

Dinner tonight was a quiet affair. I had wild salmon and sauteed squash. !0 minutes and it was cooked. The salmon I cooked on my Georgwe Foreman grill. The squash I sauteed in Greek Vinaigrette dressing with feta cheese and oregano. It is made by Kraft. 2 tablespoons only has 50 calories and that is all I used.

 I am going to go walking in a bit. I need to get out and do more. I am not losing any more weight and I really need to kick it up again. I have 40 more to go and I will get it off.

Brook did not make it down here today. Her mother was home when she got home from school. I also do not get to take her to Tae Kwon Do tonight either. They decided to go to a ball game. She does not even like ball. I also find this so irresponsible on their part. Brook gets on the bus at 630 in morning and tomorrow is a school day. I seriously doubt that they will be home at a reasonable time tonight.

Brook's birthday is in one month. I guess I will not be part of her party this year. I will just make one of my own for her. Her birthday is on a Tae Kwon Do night so I am planning to take her to dinner and get a cake for the class, maybe cupcakes instead of one that has to be cut.

It rained today for about an hour so I am not able to do any cutting in the field. Darn it. That puts me more behind. I swear if we had the money I would rent a tractor and get it cut in one day.

Ok I am out of here. I need to walk 30 minutes before dark gets here.

7 comments:

  1. Your dinner sounds delicious!  I saw the cupcake cakes when I ordered the cookie cake Hannah wanted.  I thought that was a wonderful idea the way they set them all close and iced them all together on top!  -  Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do get to see Brook and spend time with her.
    Glad to hear you are out walking!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to hear that you are able to see Brook again. The plans you have for Brooks Birthday sound great. Cupcakes are wonderful for the class too. Brook is so Blessed to have you and I know she knows that too. Your dinner sounds very good. Dont you just love the George Foreman grill !! I know I love mine. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you each day.

    ((( Hugs )))
      Jctopaz55

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think having a party of your own for Brook is a fabulous idea.  And the cupcakes would be nice for the class.  

    Wow, send that rain this way.  We are in a drought again. Not as bad as two years ago when water was rationed.  But bad enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That salmon and squash sound divine!  Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. dinner sounded wonderful!! ...hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,