Friday, September 23, 2005

My sweetie

My sweetie did a good job last night modeling. She wore a cream colored skirt and a green top. She had pretty pink cheeks. Toady we are dealing with fever and chills. I am not going to get much done today with going to her and holding her all the time. I don't mind. I love doing it. I do it when she is not sick so doing it when she is sick is just part of my day. First day of school she has missed this year. Almost got thru the first 9 weeks with no absences. Her school gives a prize to each 9 weeks to 2 students that attend everyday and have passing grades. She is calling so I must go.

2 comments:

  1. Hope your daughter will soon get to feeling better. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw hope shes better soon. Did you take pics of her modeling???? Love to see them

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,