It is so hot today. I need to water my garden but it really does not seem to help it any. So dry out. It hit 100 before noon today. It is down to 98 right now.
Brook, Pat and I got out in the pool today. The water was so good. LOL felt like cool bath water. Pat had bought some water guns and they decided that I was to be the prime target! It was fun anyhow!
UHHHHHHH. Just had to run out and catch a horse. Precious got out. We had a break in the fence and I was hoping that the makeshift way I fixed it would keep her in. No dice. So there I was out in 100 degree weather mending fence and catching a wayward horse. I swear I will lock that fatty up if she gets out again!
The weekend? A bust. Would of had a better weekend if I had been in Hades and I am not talking the heat. I will leave it at that.
I need to do my 10 good things list again. I think I will try it here instead of a seperate entry. Too hot to reload page.
1. This is first day of a new week.
2. Brook was here all week until Friday afternoon. She always makes my heart glad.
3. My stitches are out and I can get wet. Dang did it feel good to wash my head again!
4. Put up a couple messes of Brussel sprouts.
5. For the first time my strip dumplings came out the way they were suppose to for chicken and dumplings.
6. My walking is staying on track.
7. I am getting caught up on laundry.
8. My A/C is working.
9. The lawn mower is broke. (A blessing because of the heat!)
10. I am alive ( had bad weekend and wished for a lightening strike)
That's it for now. Back to laundry room, dryer buzzed. After that who knows what I will do, maybe nothing. I will be alone soon.