Wednesday, November 19, 2008

been away

I have been away from blogging and just about everything else. i decided I needed to cut back on my computer time and concentrate on stuff here. It did not work. I suppose I have a bit of an addictive personality. I got hooked on TV. When I finally realized that there was nothing good on I turned back to my computer. I miss the interaction I get here. Actually I need the interaction I get here. I know I have probably lost some readers but that is okay. I am back.

Things have been somewhat fun around here and not fun. We had a horse move in here. The owners came and got her and she came back. 10 days later they came for her again. Brook will miss her. She was a sweetheart.

Things with Pat are good between us. Not so much between him and my daughter. So I guess at this point I will be cooking Thanksgiving dinner just for the two of us.

Pat is having trouble with his breathing now. I have a feeling we may be taking a trip to the ER by the end of the week. Scares me.

I went to the Doctor today. He is sending me for an ultrasound on my abdomen on Friday. He felt a mass that should not be there. Tomorrow I get my mammies grammed and next week in a bladder test. YUCK. I guess I am just falling to pieces.

I am glad to see gas prices down. I saw gas for $1.76 today. I cannot remember the last time it was that low! Now if only other prices would drop. I do not see much of a Christmas around here this year. I have got to get in the mood for it anyway. I did not put up one single fall decoration this year. I need to put the tree and stuff up. I need to sit and soak it in so I feel better.

I know I am just scared now.