Friday, October 27, 2006

oh happy day

Today has been a good day. It was raining today, hard miserable rain. Wrecks all over and there were powerlines down. But it was a good day.

I drove in the rain this morning and I made it to where I was going and back again. I walked in the house and my hunny gave me a cup of French vanilla cappuccino. In a bit I made us some BLTs to eat. Afterwards the phone rang. I hate hearing the phone ring now for some reason. It was a good call for once. Pat got the job. Starts in a week if he wants. More pay, more respect, probably the same BS but with different voices. LOL Soon Brook is home from school. She asks to go to Tae Kwon Do open class so off we go. I go to Goodwill and find some new Christmas mugs to replace some broken ones. A good day still. We go to Walmart to get some cookies and get a Halloween costume instead. It was marked down. Saving money always makes a good day. Oh yea I forgot earlier today I got to tell a bill collector to shove it. You know how they try to make you pay all of it at once and threaten you without actually saying it. This one crossed the line when she said she was going to take me to court and I have been making payments! I lost it. Boy did that feel good. Now where was I? Oh yea. Now it is time to take Brook home. I was dreading that. I really did not want to see my daughter. I was greeted with the news that they will not be moving. At least not for awhile. I think I got at least 2 more years. I pray. Thank you for all the good wishes, prayers, and thoughts! They worked! Now I am home alone and happy. Today has been a good day.

14 comments:

  1. AWESOME Day Indeed!!! Congrats. my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's rare when you feel like most everything just went right!  YAY for you!!!!

    Hope tomorrow is great for you as well....

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you both!!! That is such great news..hugs to you and enjoy the weekend! TerryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow!!!! PTL.....oh yes...prayers are answered....nto always the way we visioned...but they are answered....so happy you have a bit more time....but it is not a time to worry about what might happen....it is a time of bonding more....looking forward to each day as it comes....thanking the Lord for his goodness and mercy...and asking for strength to be strong when the time comes....have another happy day Celeste...hugs from ky....Ora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of the things we dread and fear the most, never happen.  I'm glad you have more time with Brook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a good weekend.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad today was a good day for you Celeste.  Very happy that your Brook will be with you longer.  Some days are just so difficult to get through.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOTS of good news in your home!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. BLT sounds great right about now

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowee!!!  Wonderful news all around!  I rejoice with you!!!  -  Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY!!!!!
    Oh bless You Lord for helping Celeste!!!
    Glad your day went so good!
    love ya,
    carlene

    ReplyDelete
  12. dontcha just hate those horrible bill collectors?  i do!!! sounds like a great day to me.  i hope you had a great weekend
    noelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bill collectors dont call me...lol...they know somehow...that I dont have a pot to piss on so why bother....lol.. Glad you found your mugs...I LOVE the goodwill...LOVE IT!  I feel like its treasure island...I've clothed myself and my kids for years there and noone would even know...-Raven

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOO and dare I add Hoo!

    Good news all the way around!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,