Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Secret revealed

I suppose it is time to reveal my secret. Yesterday. No wait. Let's talk about today. Today I went and got my new smile. I have to tell you OUCH! I already need an adjustment. I wore them all day today. Had a few gagging episodes but I manage to survive. It is going to take some getting used to. Pictures will be forthcoming as soon as I get new batteries for my camera tomorrow.

Ok OK I will tell you. I am going back to school. I will be taking 1 class. It is a very special class. I will be learning a new skill. I am so excited. I have been waiting a long time for this class. It starts next month. It is only 3 days of schooling but it is an intense immersion class.

OK Saturday Brook will be in Marietta for a competition. She is excited and scared. I cannot wait to see her. It is such a wonderful opportunity to display the skills she has learned. It is also a way for her to see what skills she needs to work on.

Well I guess I need to tell you what the class is about. I will be taking a motorcycle class for beginning riders. Yep I am going to learn to ride a motorcycle. It is something I have been wanting to do for a while now. I love riding behind Pat but for the longest time I have been feeling the urge to fly with my own wings. Soooooo My new adventure begins. I am the proud owner of a 2008 Honda Shadow Aero, 750cc Candy Red/White with lots of chrome. It has a windshield, saddle bags, crash bars, and sissy seat and a luggage rack. So there my secret is out.


8 comments:

  1. Wow! Lucky you!

    Congrats on your new acquired toy! Should be so exciting to do something new that you wanted for so long. Wonderful feeling, I can tell.

    Waiting for the photos now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are brave. That is wonderful though. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I'd have tried to guess your secret I'd never have thought of that one. How great you are doing something you love. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, good for you. You are a brave soul. I hope you enjoy every minute of your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow look at you on that sleek shiny new toy. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are brave. Cliff's sister took the class and passed, but then once she tried out a motorcycle on the open road, it scared her to death. So she has pretty much decided it isn't for her.

    For my own self, I like riding with Cliff, singing and talking to him. Of course, I don't even drive a car!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your 'secret' ROCKS! Good Luck. And, I have to give you credit... when I was learning I got an older motorcycle that if I did drop or wreck it learning it wasn't a big deal. Yours is so pretty I would have been terrified of scratching it up :)

    Still, I loved my first bike unconditionally :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missed your secret ... I am glad for you, being able to go ride with your beau and all.

    Cool beans ..!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,