Tuesday, July 8, 2008

blah

Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives.
William James (1842 - 1910)


Today is blah. Been alone all day it seems. Brook is in Florida and I am here all alone. The rest of the week will be like this.

My Buddy thinks he is suppose to lay on the mouse pad in front of the computer when I am online. He is suppose to get all of my attention! LOL

The weekend went mostly good. Friday we rode the bike for a couple hours and headed out to fireworks. We did not stay and just went home. We got to see many firework displays from the house without the smoke.

Saturday evening things started falling apart. Sunday was for the birds. Monday was not much better. Today is better. I know there will be ups and downs. I am counting on more ups than downs.

 On a positive note I have lost down from 198 on June 1 to 185 today. I will take whatever small things that I can find in a day.

I have 8 baby chicks running around the yard right now. My little red hen is setting a nest now. I am not sure how many she has under her.

Ok I am out of here right now. I need to get busy. I have a goal to reach with my cleaning and I cannot do it sitting here. Love you all.



6 comments:

  1. I'm glad today was pretty good for you.  13 pounds lost since June 1 is great!  I wouldn't call it a small thing!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ups and downs .... life is made of so many.  Hope you have more ups each day.  Nice weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed your fourth, but sorry to hear things went astray afterward.  Very good results with the weight loss!  Go girl!  We lost 5 baby chicks last night.  Think it was a varmit.  -  Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the weight loss Celeste, good luck with the cleaning, that`s what I did yesterday.

    Love Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow  Celeste,
    You have done well in your weight loss! So many people are returning to having their own chickens now...seems like we are headed back into the "good old days" what with the price of eggs going sky high.
    Take care, and God bless,
    love ya,
    carlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the weight loss!! Good job! Sorry it has been such a rough time for you right now. I wish I could say something to make it better.
    Enjoy the babie chickies!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,