1. What was your favorite magazine as a teen and why?
I guess I was not the typical teenager. My favorite magazine was Reader's Digest. I really was not interested in singers and movie stars, makeup or clothes. I loved reading the jokes and stories. The last section always had a long short story that always was interesting. I loved the word game, where you had to choose what a word meant. I guess even then I thought like a geek.
2. If money was no object and you could do anything you had dreamed of with them, would you choose motorcycles or horses and why?
Since I have both this one is hard. I love my horse. She gives me great pleasure but lots of grief too. I think I would have to choose my motorcycle. I would like to ride around the country again only this time get all 48 mainland states and Alaska. I would like to see more and stay longer in places. I would like to visit my Facebook friends and my blogger friends. I would like to take a year or more to do this in.
3. What's the best thing God has ever done for you, personally?
Allowed me to walk again after breaking my back
4. What do you enjoy the most about where you live and why?
The solitude. Sometimes I just do not want to be around physical people.
5. If you could have dinner with anyone past or present, living or dead, who would it be?
I am doing a meme from
It just may be a good way to get myself involved in my blogging again. Life has been crazy lately and I need relief! Thanks Barbara.