Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Almost forgot to breath

Lately it seems as if I am forgetting to breath.
Things are clipping along a bit faster than I like. I prefer a slow pace. I guess it is the lazy coming out in me.


I am working hard at getting my house ready for company I do not want. I know. Why get the house ready for company you do not want? Well , it is Pat's sister and husband from out of town. His nephew and his girlfriend will also be coming. his nephew is entering the service(Air Force??) and wanted to see Pat before he left. So anyway I am doing it for Pat. Between working outside and working inside I am ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


Plans have changed for our trip across country. They are up in the air right now but not canceled all together. Just trying to figure out every where we want to go. Who wants company? I love home cooking! LOL

A shoutout to one of my new blogs I read .family friendly frugality


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,