Friday, September 15, 2006

back home and going again

Back home from vacation and getting ready for out of town guests. that is right I no sooner got home and knew I had to get ready for guests coming the next week. I had met a girl online in POGO, sexymomma772003,  and we have been talking for about 2 years. I introduced her to journals and she has one. She had to make it private due to family (family can mess lots of things up for people). Me, I am getting all stressed out meeting another online friend, 2 in less than 2 weeks! Time to chill and let it go. LOL

Scampi was so happy to see me. He ran around kissing us and loving on us. I had to pick him up to make hime leave the house to go potty!

My friend arrived on Friday. It felt like I already knew her. We have been talking for 2 years. She brought her hubby and 2 kids with her, a 3 year old boy and a baby girl. We had a good time. Had a cookout on Monday and cooked ribs and chicken. I must say I can cook ribs! I made baked beans to go with the ribs. My son in law made some potato salad, and my neighbor made deviled eggs and tea. I also made my orange fluff. The cookout was a success. The whole week was a success. We spent it riding the horses, playing in the pool. We went to the Chickamauga National Battlefield and did a tour. Unfortunately the tower was closed so they were unable to go to the top of it. It was a good visit.

So now I have met 2 online friends. Who is next?

10 comments:

  1. You and I will meet one day, some way.  I feel it in my bones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved meeting you too! Can't wait until we are neighbors... sometime in the hopefully, not too distant future, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back safely from your vacation ~ Sounds like you and your Guests all had a good time together ~ did you take any pictures ? ~ Ally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time hubby and I go to Florida to see son and family...maybe we will be NEXT!!!!!   we will see....Hugs...Ora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! your dinner sounded delicious! I LOVE POGO too, I especially like Vaults of Atlantis, what is your fave?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Sharon
    http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ThisMommasDrama/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Celeste
    You got to meet two online friends in two weeks!  I think that is great.  Wish I could be so lucky.  And that feast you prepared!  Wow!  Things sound good right now in your neck of the woods.  
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  8. How much fun to meet online friends! I have probably meet a dozen or more over the last 8 years. Always a good time!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Orange Fluff?? OK, I want the recipte please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE meeting J-landers!  We are a great bunch!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,