Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Getting there ,I think

So I started on a walking program. I have a treadmill in my living room and I am using it.  I am walking 5 minutes at 2 miles an hour 4 minutes at 3 miles an hour and then 5 more minutes at 2 miles an hour. Easy program for some people, but for me, right now, it hurts. I have been having a lot more pain than usual in my back. I think, maybe because of the weather and the extra weight with it is ouch. Some mornings it takes me about 2 hours to be able to get shoes on because I am unable to reach the floor. Putting on pants would make a good comedy show. I am not letting the pain stop me but I am slower, much slower than I want to be. I want to do so much. I am so tired of pain. Sometimes I question my decision to to not take pain killers. If I had chosen that route I would have qualified for disability by now. I guess I am just tired tonight. I think I will go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,